Search This Blog

Story of a Man who was in the era of Musa (as) by Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad

Saturday 16 November 2013

Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad tells a story of a man who was in the era of Moosa (as). He would not stay steadfast on his repentance. Allah descended revelation upon Moosa (as). Tell this youngster not to break his repentance. If you return back to your sins then i will give you a punishment. Allah is saying this to Moosa (as). And i won’t accept your repentance. Moosa (as) delivered this message to youngster. After recieve the message he was patient for a few days but committed the sin again thereafter. Allah descended revelation upon Moosa (as) saying: “Tell him I am upset with him”.

Moosa (as) delivered this message to him. The youngster left for the desert and proclaimed “O Allah, what message have you sent through Moosa (as)? You are over the treasures of forgiveness? “Oh my Lord, which of my sin is greater than your mercy that it cannot be forgiven by you? “O Allah, you state that you will not forgive me, how will you not forgive me? It is from your attributes that you are the most gracious. “Oh my Lord, if you deprive people of your mercy, then where will your sinful people go? Which other door is there to which we may go to? If you push them away where will they go? If your mercy has diminished then very well, give me punishment. “O Allah, put the sins of the all other people on me as well. I will act as a compensation on behalf of everyone, forgive everyone else. When Allah heard the youngster, Allah’s mercy was drawn. Allah revealed the Prophet Moosa(as), “Tell him: if your sins filled the space between the heavens and the earth, after this dua (supplication) I will forgive all your sins. You have understood my forbearance and mercy well”.

Finally, Hazrat Shaykh Zulfiqar said that if whe were to make supplication like this, then indeed Allah will accept our supplications.

1 comment

  1. you have to express one thing is that.....right now every bodies should need to keeps say to pray with sezda (supplication) for Allah-subhanatala with keeps truth-fullness.Assalam

    ReplyDelete

 

Most Reading